Many governments are currently developing readiness plans to accommodate the rapid advancements of connected and autonomous vehicle technologies. With the goods movement sector poised for the first phases of adoption, municipal policies, regulations, and infrastructure — including hardware and software — are critical to supporting innovation in this sector. Hear from our panel of speakers who will share their views on different aspects of affecting the future of goods movement.
- Dan Ruby, Sector Manager, Automotive and Mobility, Ontario Centre of Innovation
- Bern Grush, Co-founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Harmonize Mobility
- Scott Butler, Executive Director, Ontario Good Roads Association
- Jamie Austin, Deputy General Manager, Business Services, Durham Region Transit
- Michael Polowin, Partner, Gowling WLG
The third annual Future of Transportation and Mobility Series event explored the future of goods movement and the supply chain, addressing the state of autonomous vehicle technologies from the first mile to the last, as we foster change and challenge the opportunities to bring the use of connected and autonomous technologies to reality.
The event featured virtual keynotes, panels and networking with industry, entrepreneurs, government and academia.
Learn more about FTMS!